If you’d like to become a stronger part of ISOC’s community, consider joining us as a member. ISOC members enjoy a more prominent voice and more active and significant participation in ISOC’s activities than non-members.
To renew an existing membership, please click here to be taken to the main Donation form.
What are the Benefits of Membership?
The benefits to becoming a member are:
- An increased sense of ownership in ISOC’s activities and operations
- Discounts on ISOC event registrations
- Discounts at participating local businesses
- Participation in committees that interest you
- Becoming a voting member (after two full years of membership)
- Taking part in the Annual General Shura Elections
A discount on the cost of membership is available for participating vendors. To learn more, please contact us.
Who May Become a Member?
To become a member, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must believe in the tenants of Islam (you must be a Muslim)
- You must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States
- You must be 18 years of age or older
How Much Does Membership Cost?
The cost of membership is $60 per year for an individual or $120 per year for a family registration.
To renew an existing membership, please click here to be taken to the main Donation form. Fill out your contact information, and then select the Membership type at the bottom of the form.
How Can I Get Started?
Download and complete the form and mail to ISOC office or drop it off.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us