We understand that losing a loved one is a time of grief, with many arrangements to consider. In order to make the process as easy as possible, we are prepared to assist you with all of your burial needs from start to finish, including:
- We provide burial services exclusively for the Muslim community
- Transportation of the deceased from the place of death into the care of ISOC
- Arrangements for obtaining the death certificate and burial permit *
- Maintenance of the deceased overnight, if necessary
- Specially trained volunteers to perform ghusl (Islamic burial washing)
- Janaza (funeral) prayer can be performed at the Masjid
- Transportation of the deceased from ISOC to the cemetery for burial
- We can assist you in scheduling funeral arrangements with a cemetery
Our General Price List
Click here for the current price list. These are the goods and services we can provide. You may choose only those items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services you selected.
This list does not include prices for certain items that you may ask us to buy for you, such as cemetery services, flowers, and newspaper notices. The prices for these items will be shown on your bill or statement describing the funeral goods and services you selected. We charge you for our services in buying some of these items.
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT ANY CASKET REPRESENTED AS HAVING PROTECTIVE FEATURES, WHICH MAY INCLUDE A GASKET, WILL PRESERVE HUMAN REMAINS.
View or download the Consumer Guide to Funeral and Cemetery Purchases prepared by the California Department of Consumer Affairs and Cemetery Bureau.
Prior to drafting any contract for goods and services, the responsible party or the decedent’s survivor who is handling the funeral arrangements is entitled to receive a copy of any preneed agreement in the possession of the funeral establishment that has been signed and paid for, in full or in part, by or on behalf of the decedent.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FUNERAL, CEMETERY, AND CREMATION MATTERS, CONTACT:
DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, FUNERAL AND CEMETERY PROGRAMS
1625 NORTH MARKET BLVD., SUITE S-208
SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA 95834